How to Make a Bottle Lamp
Learn how to make a Bottle Lamp with our
step by step instruction video and eBook.
Nick shows you how to recycle your own glass bottle into a Bottle Lamp with our DIY video. More than 150,000 people have enjoyed and learned
from this instructional video already.
It’s filled with step by step instructions, pictures, helpful tips and much more.
Our ‘How to make bottle lights’ video shows you how to make a bottle lamp using a hand held electrical drill and diamond tip drill bits (scroll down to see which tools we use). We will take you through the bottle lamp making process from start to finish.
Turn any recycled glass bottle into a work of art!
Here is what you will need to make your own Bottle Lamp:
- Empty Glass Bottle – wine, beer, liquor or any nondescript recycled bottle
- Electric Drill – battery operated drills don’t work well for this project
- Glass Cutting Bits or Saw Holes – they have a coat of tiny diamonds on the outer edges
- String of Lights – we use a string of 35 mini lights for most of our lighted bottles
- Lamp Shade (optional)
- Lamp Kit (optional)
- Bottle Filler (optional)
- Safety Glasses
- Gloves & Face Mask (optional)
Just a few of our finished recycled Bottle Projects:
Are you interested in purchasing one or more of our unique lighted bottles, bottle lamps or bottle plant holders?
Make sure to sign up for our DIY Project – Bottle Lamp eBook for more
Happy Bottle Drilling and Good Luck with your Bottle Lamp Projects.